Monday 22 January 2007

New improved "All Things Motors" section on Birmingham101

NEW .. NEW .. NEW.. NEW.. NEW

We've just launched a "new look" All Things Motors section that has much better navigation, easier search facilities and a comments feature where YOU can join in. Below are some of the latest features included on it. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ALL THINGS MOTORS

  • National Boat Caravan & Outdoors Show preview & ticket competition
  • Over 150 photo's from Autosport 2007
  • The new MINI One and MINI Cooper D
  • Land Rover wins Awards

1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.